Monday 20 May 2013

Back to Matter

Hey madamfo) moho tesen? Longest time eh? It is not me it that annoying collaboration of events called Life and its pressures. haha.

You know when I say something, I really wonder why people laugh out loud. Honestly I do. As they laugh out loud and give me compliments on my supposed sense of humor and wit I wonder if they understand the message I am trying to convey...Maybe I should start asking people "Please beyond the laughter, did you get the message I sought to convey". Because sometimes I have an annoyed look when I update statuses on Twitter or Facebook. An example is my ranting on Ghanaian doctors verses the Cubans. People were laughing so hard at what I wrote before long I started laughing. Hmm. Anyways Anyways it must be one of those things.
Yesterday was the 19th of May 2013, I was so amazed that I did not have water flowing through my taps, didn't have light/electricity for over 6 hours and I had such an inner calm.Going through my mind now, I think I had that same sense of calm when I heard via news that flights had been grounded because of lack of aviation fuel. Afei ay3 very normal.

 It was such a normal calm I was experiencing that, at some point that I complainer extraordinaire  was consoling Patrick (hubby mine) that he should get with the program, because sleeping in heat was now part of the Ghanaian orientation. It is now part of our middle income status. Because now people lie, cheat, steal and now kill in broad day light (thanks to Kumasi et all) but we have our officials brush it aside. Wait a minute, I forgot something, now we chase for holy water(how absurd). I really don't like talking about TB Joshua because seriously he is/was part of the problem surrounding RIP Late Prez Mills. I am not going to pretend that it is ok, because he is a leader of a church. We are all creatures of God and that touch not my anointed is not an exclusive preserve of men of cloth.  When something is not right, it is not.
And when will people realize that Life is simple...it is unfair, harsh, sometimes good, sometimes bad sometimes evil but hard work, honesty, faith and determination is the only way. What makes water holy? What makes it so holy that you will stampede and die? Then what? yes what? You see there are men of cloth who will talk and you will get it, so where from all these people that we have lousy fascination and why am I wasting my time talking about it?!! m@#$%^^%&&*. People must wake up and smell the coffee and stop being pathetic.

 But for real what happens to all these things that go on? All these horrible things that need immediate punishment (verified by law). I do not blame them. We have a new trick or is it rather a new trick phase "we have set up a committee" . Once that committee is set up, nothing is done, well apart from the monies paid to the committee members curtsy  our taxes then maybe maybe that 5 minutes of fame on prime time news on GTV when the committee finally presents its report/white paper to the President, even that our taxes play a part again yep....refreshments at Osu Gardens. hahahaaa
By the way how is the President? It is an honest question no malice, I do not remember the last time I saw him on TV but I have heard him on radio....Shuu!! who are his advisers again? %^^&&*#$$%
 Dang!!What on earth are they telling him because I was kind of lost when I heard him talk about setting up some task-force (hybrid form of committee) on galamsey. He lost me completely. Completely.
 So what are we sending money the District Assemblies for? What about the REGSEC for the regions? What about the District Police Commanders? What about the Regional Police Commanders? Ei?! Ah!! He might as well have said I am opening a new branch of bribe taking folks because that is what will happen. They will over grow their job description, begin to assume powers and start misbehaving. Besides we have so many people who are employed within the districts to do this. Come on. It is about giving them descriptions and ultimatums. simple. Or the Chinese Loan is in because for a government that cant pay salaries we sure know how to create unnecessary positions.

Speaking of unnecessary positions, who is following the work that Manesseh is doing with the National Youth Employment Scheme. It is incredible the monies people are spending. He has turned his eye to Zoomlion. I chanced upon some of his documents online and dang!! But it is a double edged sword, one side is you want to expose the people who are taking advantage of the public private partnerships and ripping us silly, the other side is you do not want to discourage people who have genuine ideas that deserve government support. But so far it sure looks like people are simply taking advantage of the system. Will they be punished? No. I am still waiting for the day when Manesseh will step on serious toes. He will be surely Ato Kwamina Dadzied. *cough* but tell him to CITY HOPE before the trouble begins. My gut tells me something is soo wrong there. You know that feeling that just will not go away and you cannot do anything about it. That how I feel anytime I see the signboards. I am yet to see anyone using the phones or tablets. Meanwhile corporate Ghana is busy awarding. Entrepreneur of the year Urgh! The hypocrisy is stifling! Well I always say we all dey here....Koks the Bull koraa has been tamed. I really miss him tho, all these markets burning, he would have been rolling heads by now aside his shades and brown jackets. I must confess, I miss him too much.

I know most of you want me to talk about pink sheets and Supreme Court. I wont. What can I say? It is so clear those who have something to hide. It is so clear those are over hyped, those who have been sweating and calling for early lunch breaks, those who want auditing and once it starts they start dodging. Ah is it not clear....it must be by now. Now we all see those who have fallen in love with the words duplicates, triplicates, quadruplication but are hopscotching around the real deal- the figures. Those who are busy attacking credibility meanwhile they still cant prove nothing as Lawyer Addison puts nicely.. It is very rich to be challenging someone's credibility meanwhile. We all see those turn and twist what happens in court forgetting we all see or hear what is happening live in court. What can I say. Nothing. It is Oga Prez I feel sorry for. But hey, it is his bed of roses he must lie in it. Fragrance, thorns and all. I always tell my brother this, what would have shut everybody up was if Oga displayed some spunk in his actions and in actions. The kind of spunk that makes you go like yes this is it, case closed. But ah well, how for do? Idey be k3rk3r. 5 months down the road and ummmmm........elef plenty!!!!

Before I end, Ghana Music Awards must be in my concluding paragraph. I apologise though because the event in itself deserves a whole blog post. Just to whet your appetite on the kind of post I will put up tomorrow....I must say that enye force to act out the red carpet style of Ryan Seacrest and Guliana Rancic. You can still do a red carpet, still wear Ghanaian designs, and still make a statement. There is nothing wrong with wearing a brand non Ghanaian but there is everything wrong when you call a mass production brand like NEXT a designer. That is absolutely horrendous. The stars that we watch and see on E red carpet in the USA, wear clothes straight from the runway or custom made. Tailor fit, Couture. Some if not most, take months just to fit and wear them. It is not a joke to them so why is it a joke to us. Why?
But ummm is Jim Iyke interested in our Nadia Buari. Dont laugh...I am doing kokonsa but please I am eager at the prospects. Our own Kim Kadarshian and Yeezy. Nadia already has the family to act Keeping up with the Buaris, Jim Iyke to is too known...fine.( lmao at the things in my head)

Ey3 tomorrow....I will continue.


Time check....9:19pm. Yep still in the office. Workaholic me. Peace sign.


*Forgive my typos...as always*

No comments:

Post a Comment